This week is going to be a bonus week with two editions of the Creative Courant. We’re experimenting with different formats and content to make sure the most interesting creative news is easy to consume in such a distracted world. Here in the US spikes in COVID-19 cases are causing some areas to tighten restrictions again, so we’ve been sure to include some activities to do virtually.
As always we’re looking at creativity at work in a massive shift in our world and how cultures and businesses are adapting.
Have a great week!
- Vogue Business’ perspective on fashion’s shift to e-commerce during the pandemic
- Creative ways food and drink businesses are modifying operations
- The nature of filming socially distant projects means relying on roommates and family members for casts
- Tips for the best possible summer “staycation” during this time
- Photo series “How Lockdown Has Changed My Life” featuring international photographers’ depictions of everyday life
Things to Do Around the World
- This weekend’s free virtual Global Citizen: United for Our Future concert with dozens of performances and appearances to benefit COVID-19 research
- DCJazzFest From Home streaming now until the 29th to benefit DC musicians
- Weekly virtual conversations with photographers about their inspiration and techniques