I don’t know about you, but this year’s back to school feels completely odd. In normal times, we would be sharpening pencils, getting folders and notebooks ready, buying new socks and lining up the sports gear for soccer and lacrosse.
This year, I feel like a college advisor as I piece together a schedule for my two children. We’ve opted to for a mixed homeschool/pod school approach so we’ve put our regular school on pause while I line up a schedule of classes like “Biology Bootcamp” and “Multiplication Fun” and “Intro to Filmmaking.” Our local stores are out of desks and anything else that would enhance virtual learning because our region is mostly virtual school at the moment.
As we navigate through this highly unusual back to school my team has pulled together some helpful articles that will be helpful. And, don’t panic, but in this week’s activity section we’ve pulled together some Pop Quizzes for you. Hopefully you’ll find them fun!
Have a good weekend!
- A family guide for schools reopening (or going virtual) with resources and activities for all ages
- Some creative ideas for making the best of all the potential school scenarios
- A short video that provides a much needed laugh about reopening plans
- If you needed any more proof that teachers are superheroes (and a part two)
Things to Do Around the World
- Test your knowledge of abstract architectural photos from around the world with this New York Times quiz
- Find out your personal design style
- Live trivia games that can be played online with friends and family
- This personality quiz tries to guess your political beliefs based on questions that seem random
- The classics: the Myers Briggs Personality Test and the Enneagram Quiz
- All the questions you need to host a rapid-fire art history trivia round